Antea and Corel’s joint offering, Leonardo3 for CorelDRAW® Technical Suite X7, is now available. Organizations will now have access to a specialized and configurable technical communication offering to boost users’ productivity while ensuring compliance with S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200. The solution brings together the power of Antea’s new Leonardo3, CorelDRAW®Technical Suite X7 and Lattice3D Studio CAD Corel Edition.
“S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200 are key requirements for technical communication in the aerospace and defense industries,” said Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager for CorelDRAW Technical Suite, Corel. “With these newly integrated suites, Antea and Corel are setting a new standard of efficiency when creating publications that must comply with the specifications. It’s never been easier for technical communicators to efficiently create technical illustrations while ensuring they meet all regulatory requirements.”
With this combined offering, enterprise accounts can take advantage of unprecedented power and simplicity in visual technical communication. With CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 and Lattice3D Studio CAD Corel Edition, technical illustrators can directly repurpose 3D assembly files from high-end 3D CAD systems and access a breadth of user-friendly tools to quickly create complex and precise illustrations. Leonardo3 for CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 makes it simple to implement company-specific and standard-compliant business rules into any project.
“As a leader in technical communications and standards compliance, we’re pleased that the new Leonardo3 for CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 will deliver significant productivity enhancements and new opportunities to technical communicators,” said Alberto Franzetti, President, Antea. “Offering an entirely new level of speed and ease of use, this versatile solution covers the entire workflow from 3D CAD to ATA iSpec- and S1000D-compliant technical illustration.”
Integrating directly with Corel’s technical illustration suite, the new Leonardo3 for CorelDRAW Technical Suite X7 includes:
• Pre-defined S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200 based model definitions for properties including line styles, font sizes and color attributes that can be easily loaded on demand.
• Intelligent features to speed up data entry and illustration tasks related to the specifications while automating the creation of hotspots and metadata used in digital documents such as IETPs.
• An interactive validation tool, including detailed error reporting and visual feedback to ensure project compliance of data.
• XML based model configuration options for implementing company- or product-specific Business Rules such as Airbus Illustration Style Standards into a project. Models can define a wide range of parameters such as lines, layers, fonts, colors, hatchings, hotspot and companion file definitions, CGM profile, available Leonardo features, etc.
• A single environment to support both S1000D and ATA iSpec 2200.
• Enhanced user experience with a fully integrated user interface and features including the multi-function Leonardo docker and Leonardo-specific toolbar in Corel DESIGNER X7.
The joint solution is now available and can be purchased through: antea.fr. Both Corel and Antea will be at the S1000D User Forum in San Diego from September 21-23. Attendees can stop by booth 3 and 4 in the Exhibition area for more information.