Konica Minolta’s AccurioPress C2060 digital printing press for advanced digital color printing adds power, performance and simplicity to any production print application — up to 61 ppm print/copy output, real-time image density and color density control sensors, and digital color imaging to rival offset printers at a fraction of the cost.
Key features include printing at 61 pages per minute (ppm) in color and B&W; a monthly page volume of 750,000 impressions; image density and color density control; and high-capacity banner printing.
Additionally, the AccurioPress C2060 provides:
- High-speed digital color printing with a print/copy output of 60 ppm in color and B&W.
- Accepts paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2” and weights up to 350 gsm
- Productive banner printing with new banner tray that holds 1000 banner sheets of up to 29.5”
Envelope printing at rated speed
- High-speed dual scanning at speeds up to 240 ipm for hard-copy originals
- 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with 8-bit processing for smoother, more realistic images
Enhanced Simitri® HDE toner for superior halftone and skin-tone reproduction, with biomass plant-based material to reduce environmental impact
- SEAD V Screen-Enhancing Active Digital Processing System continuously maintains image stability
- 7,500-sheet maximum paper capacity for long press runs without interruption
- Versatile inline finishing options to suit any production need
- Konica Minolta participates in EPEAT, a ratings standard for measuring electronics products’ environmental impact.