OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the National Retail Federation Convention and EXPO, Retail’s “BIG Show,” taking place January 11-13, 2015 in New York, NY at the Jacob Javits Convention Center. Located in booth 309, OKI Data will demonstrate new additions to the company’s broad product portfolio including monochrome single function printers (SFP) and multifunction printers (MFP). These new products and others will provide retailers money and time-saving printing capabilities from headquarters to in-store to back office and Point-of-Sale (POS). By increasing merchandising effectiveness and productivity, OKI Data’s customized products and solutions leave retailers with the time to serve customers and the capability to increase their business profits.
OKI Data is dedicated to serving the retail industry, and delivers quality products and solutions to this market. Within its booth, OKI will exhibit award-winning printing solutions including PaperCut MF™, Drivve® Image, and PrintSuperVision which help streamline processes and workflow, manage multiple devices at multiple locations, and control print costs.
OKI Data will also be demonstrating the new monochrome devices mobile printing capabilities for tablets and smart phones by providing Apple® AirPrint™ for iOS™ devices, Google Cloud Print™ and OKI Mobile Print application for Android devices along with a list of third party tested and compatible applications, delivering improved productivity and convenience to the evolving needs of retailers.
The devices and solutions to be demonstrated within the OKI booth include:
· MB562w – This new monochrome MFP offers key features such as fast processing time of complex data; seven inch touch-panel user- interface for improved visibility and user-help functions. This device also has a fast print time for better productivity as well as mobile printing through Wi-Fi® capabilities via Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and OKI Mobile Print app for Android.
· B512dn – This new monochrome SFP brings high productivity and reliability in a compact design producing clear and crisp output at up to 1200×1200 dpi resolution. This device also offers standard features which include duplex printing, separate toner and image drum and optional Wi-Fi capabilities.
· MC780 – This award-winning color MFP combines high-speed output, high print quality, enhanced feature sets, enriched user interface, and OKI’s smart Extendable Platform for streamlined document workflow processing. The MC780 is one of the select devices that are supported by OKI’s COREFIDO five-year warranty and recycling initiative. COREFIDO allows consumers to upgrade from a standard one-year warranty to a five-year warranty at no charge, as well as participate in a complimentary recycling program for used Genuine OKI toner and image drums from registered1 devices.
· PT340/341, OKIPOS407ii, OKIPOS441j and PH640 are all compact POS printers that bring high efficiency, media flexibility and outstanding reliability to busy retail environments.
· LD620, LD630/640, LD670 and LE840 are direct thermal and thermal transfer label printing devices for label, barcode and price tag printing applications.
· PaperCut MF – a software solution designed to work on multifunction devices with the smart Extendable Platform from OKI helps organizations save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential environment. In addition, the software helps retailers account for – and recoup the costs of – printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
· Drivve Image – a powerful set of feature-rich, customizable tools that are used to capture and process documents with the scan capabilities of OKI’s smart MFPs. In addition, personalized profiles offer one-touch automated capture, processing and distribution with full security. This solution simplifies scan-and-capture tasks, customizes each scan function with an automated workflow to ensure accuracy and increases productivity by making it easy to find, access and distribute documents.
“OKI Data Americas is excited to participate in the retail industry’s largest and most influential event and to demonstrate our new SFP and MFP which are now among our broad product portfolio,” said Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing at OKI Data Americas. “Our knowledge of the industry and strong customer relationships qualify us to deliver solutions that improve, enhance and increase retailers’ efficiency and reduce costs.”
The NRF BIG Show is attended by more than 25,000 senior retail executives and buyers of the world’s largest major chains, plus owners and managers of online stores and small boutiques. The annual event provides attendees with an opportunity to network with decision-making executives gather information on leading industry trends and experience the latest solutions for the retail industry.
OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live2, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.