Ricoh Americas Corporation today announced its roster of innovations on display at GRAPH EXPO 15, including its portfolio of new and enhanced hardware, software and services. With proven offerings spanning from critical communications and workflow enhancements, to marketing and color management services and next-generation hardware with high quality output, Ricoh is helping customers improve their workflows for greater efficiency and better business results, all at an affordable price point.
Ricoh’s booth showcases technologies that address challenges customers face in today’s new world of work, including superior output, broader portfolio capabilities and new revenue drivers. Attendees will experience just how alive print is as they explore the booth and experience Ricoh’s vibrant, eye-popping visuals with a range of high-end finishes.
Innovations showcased at the booth (#1231) include:
- RICOH Pro C7100X is a high-speed production cutsheet digital printer with a 5th color station for white or clear toner. The added color capability enables shops to expand their application portfolio and deliver unique output and near offset image quality to their end customers.
- RICOH Pro C5110s is a full-color digital production imaging system for in-plant print centers and print service providers. It offers application flexibility, high productivity and cost-effectiveness for businesses looking to improve performance, expand their production printing programs and meet organizational goals.
- RICOH Pro C9110 is a high-speed, heavy segment production color digital printer that prints up to 130 ppm and supports paper weights of up to 400 gsm in simplex and duplex. It simplifies and expedites print production and allows printers to offer their customers more options, giving them time and flexibility to expand their business.
- RICOH Pro 8100e is a series of monochrome production printers that give users the information they need, in the format they prefer, to capture audiences’ attention quickly and help users bring in more business. With print speeds of up to 135 ppm, users can produce high-volume print jobs quickly and get critical information in front of audiences when they need it most.
- RICOH Pro VC60000 is a next-generation continuous feed inkjet printer that enables users to quickly deliver eye-catching, targeted, and critical output to their customers. The device streamlines operations for fewer steps, more savings and more efficiency in producing high-quality commercial print applications. The RICOH Pro VC60000 offers the ability to print up to 394 feet per minute with 1200 x 1200 resolution, while still providing with the agility to efficiently produce customized campaigns to capture, manage and transform variable customer data at a moment’s notice. Its drop-on-demand printheads intelligently adjust ink use for the job to save on ink costs, while maximizing near-offset quality.
- RICOH TotalFlow Print Server is a hybrid prepress workflow software that provides commercial printers and in-plants primarily in the print-on-demand market with connectivity to a specific workflows. It serves as a go-between between offset and digital print equipment to give users direct connections to offset workflow systems and connectivity with Kodak Prinergy and Heidelberg Prinect. The device is compatible with both the RICOH Pro C7100 and RICOH Pro C9100 series to enable job management from one centralized tool.
- RICOH TotalFlow Prep is a workflow automation software for printers featuring a new and easy-to-use interface and preview capabilities for reduced waste and an improved user experience. Additional enhancements include imposition features with templates, one-stop tab management to track tabs from multiple sources throughout the print process, ticket-based templates and User Code support to help facilitate pattern recognition, workflow improvements and chargeback programs.
- RICOH TotalFlow Print and Production Manager, part of the Ricoh TotalFlow software suite, have added features to improve functionality and automate workflows, allowing printers to improve the quality, efficiency and scale of their work and focus on growing their businesses. New PDF print drivers enable changes and redirection to PDF content even at a late stage in the production process, User Code support gives users deeper insight into costs and usage, and preflight server integration on RICOH TotalFlow Production Manager allows replaceable profiles to be executed on PDF job files and generates a full report for proper document management.
- Ricoh’s 1to1Create Marketing Services is a cloud-based subscription service to help small to medium sized Print Service Providers create, launch, track, manage, modify and optimize turnkey cross-media marketing campaigns. This Best in Show MUST SEE ‘EM 2014 award-winning service helps businesses make key marketing decisions with ease and helps to increase overall profits. It offers printers a website portal equipped with all the tools, templates and tips needed to execute ROI-generating marketing campaigns, as well as the ability to select prepared graphics, target customers’ audiences, acquire mailing lists and set pricing.
- RICOH ProcessDirector, part of Ricoh’s Critical Communications solution suite, offers print professionals a solid solution that enables control, tracking and reporting on production of critical customer communication, for execution with precision and confidence. New features, including capabilities to enable traditional printers to embrace multi-channel communications, allow users to use their audiences’ expressed preferences to address them via the communication channel of their choosing.
- Ricoh’s 5th Color Kit is a selling tool developed to empower commercial printers with practical samples that highlight the capabilities of the RICOH Pro C7100X series. It is a collection of five-color applications on a wide variety of substrates developed on the RICOH Pro C7100X that commercial printers can show their customers. The applications are bundled with step-by-step instructions for users looking to replicate them, as well as procedures and best practices for printing tasks.
- RICOH TotalFlow BatchBuilder simplifies and automates the batching and scheduling of short-run digital work for centralized job control. The vendor-neutral offering empowers users seeking better ways to meet production demands from high volumes of short-run and on demand jobs, while minimizing labor costs, increasing efficiency and throughput, and more effectively managing jobs.
At GRAPH EXPO, Ricoh will also demonstrate new solutions and services from MarcomCentral, EFI, Avanti and other strategic partners. These offerings address challenges customers face and help them expand production capabilities, improve collaboration, and enhance information mobility to help grow their business.
Attendees at GRAPH EXPO can hear from Ricoh’s experts and our leading customers in panel sessions about the future of print. Join us for discussions on inkjet opportunities for on-demand printing, tech opportunities in digital cutsheet and wide format printing, and digital print opportunities.