Rochester Software Associates (RSA), provider of production print workflow software solutions for in-plants and corporate print centers, will demonstrate WebCRD™ 10.0, Web to print software for in-plant print centers in booth 231 at Graph Expo in Chicago, September 13- 16, 2015. Additionally, RSA will host their annual WebCRD User Group meeting at the show.
WebCRD 10 further reduces touches and increases production efficiency, while creating an engaging customer experience. New functionality enables:
• Faster customer ordering with Visual Job Ticketing, including a new dynamic document preview
• Expanded ticketing, including the ability for users to set B/W or color pages and page ranges
• Supercharged Production and Automation via advanced automation that directs jobs to appropriate work flows or print centers using the enhanced rules engine
• Configurable Production Statuses, Operator Assignment, Production Auditing, and partial shipping support.
• Integration with RSA’s new universal make ready software, ReadyPrint™.
The WebCRD User Group will be co-located at Graph Expo on Monday, September 14, 2015. Open to all WebCRD customers and in-plant managers, the event is designed for users to get the most out of their WebCRD-driven in-plant print workflow. Customer CHI Health will present their workflow and specific templates that are benefitting their healthcare in-plant. The session is complimentary, but advance registration is required.
Vince Tutino, Senior Product Manager, Rochester Software Associates, stated, “With ticketing direct to multi-vendor production printers, in-plant and enterprise specific features and capabilities, and our new HTML5 interface, WebCRD increases corporate print center productivity. Customers who have previewed the release are excited about the game-changing impact the new features will have on their operations.”