Introducing CorelCAD 2019, the latest version of Corel’s professional and affordable solution for 2D drawing, 3D modeling, and 3D printing. Available for Mac and Windows, CorelCAD 2019 touts powerful new 3D modeling commands and enhanced drafting tools that make it faster than ever to deliver precise designs and accurate output. Thanks to new features including intuitive Push and Pull and Layers Manager functionality, technical designers can dramatically streamline their workflow. Plus, users can work seamlessly with the latest AutoCAD .DWG files and boost collaboration with new support for .STL files.
“CorelCAD is the tool of choice for technical design professionals looking for total control over their CAD workflow at an affordable price. The powerful new Push and Pull feature is a leap forward in intuitive 3D design and editing, while workflow improvements make it possible to take your designs from concept to completion, even faster than before,” says Klaus Vossen, Senior Product Manager, Technical Graphics at Corel.
Fast, effective, and forward-thinking tools in CorelCAD 2019 empower the design workflow:
• NEW AND ENHANCED! 3D modeling and solid editing tools: Save design time and ensure perfect output every time. Use new PolySolid to draw 3D objects in the shape of polygonal walls. Take advantage of the new Push and Pull feature to intuitively modify 3D solid objects or bounded areas by extrusion. Use the ChamferEdges tool for beveling, including new Face and Loop options.
• NEW AND ENHANCED! 2D drafting tools: Harness your design power with an expansive collection of professional drafting tools. With new CustomBlocks, reduce redundant tasks by defining rules and constraints for symbols. This allows you to dynamically create instances that vary in size, rotation, and appearance when inserting them into a drawing.
• NEW! Layer Palette: Streamline your workflow with the new Layers Manager functionality, now available in palette form and accessible directly within the UI. Enjoy the ease of accessing permanent layer controls without having to leave the drawing UI. With the new MergeLayer feature, merge one or more layers to a single destination.
• NEW! .STL file import: Increase project sharing and collaboration with new import support for stereolithography (.STL) files to work with ready-made 3D designs or insert contained 3D solid objects into a new design. Plus, get support for 3D printing or output connection with .STL export.
• ENHANCED! Selection options: Precisely sort through and select objects with new Cycling and enhanced Preview and Selection Highlighting. Choose colored highlighting to easily differentiate selected and hovered-over elements to increase productivity. Cycle through objects and selectively choose those that are close to or on top of other objects, and more.
• ENHANCED! View options: Experience your design from every vantage point with new RollView options that include continuous motion, interactive viewing without constraining roll, and swivel technology (horizontal and vertical).
• ENHANCED! File format support: Open and save the latest AutoCAD .DWG files with full, native format support.
Pricing and Availability
CorelCAD 2019 is available now in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Czech, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Pricing is USD 699/EUR 829.99/GBP 799 for the full version and USD 199/EUR 239.99/GBP 232.99 for the upgrade. UK and Euro prices include VAT. Education and volume licenses are available.
CorelCAD 2019 is also offered via subscription from the Mac App Store and for the first time, will be available on the Microsoft Store for Windows 10. Monthly subscriptions are priced at $34.99 USD and an annual subscription is available for the equivalent of just $25.00 USD per month. Please check regional app stores for local pricing.