Crawford Technologies will be introducing its newest product, PRO Preference Manager, at Document Strategy Forum ’17 being held May 1-3 in Chicago. With a reputation for providing award-winning software solutions and services that help enterprises optimize and improve the secure and accessible delivery, storage and presentment of their multichannel communications, Crawford Technologies continues to lead the market with the introduction of PRO Preference Manager. PRO Preference Manager is a flexible solution that makes it possible for organizations of all sizes and industries transform documents into new formats and seamlessly deliver them according to customer preferences via multiple parallel delivery channels.
Key advantages of Crawford’s advanced customer preference management solution include:
• Increased adoption of e-delivery and multichannel communications
• The ability to choose preferences for a variety of different document types
• Making accessible communications available and easy for customers to select
• Flexible customization via open architecture APIs
• Provides customers and customer service reps a simple tool to manage preferences in real time
• Integration with email delivery services, Biller Direct sites and any third-party consolidator
“The need to respond to growing customer preferences, such as product interest, communication channels and frequency of communication, can be a complex challenge for companies,” said Ernie Crawford, president and CEO of Crawford Technologies. “We are excited to demonstrate to attendees how PRO Preference Manager provides an easy-to-integrate solution for capturing customer preferences and responding to them in a meaningful and granular way independently of a company’s CRM system.”
In addition to showcasing the capabilities of PRO Preference Manager, the Crawford Technology team will be available in Booth #101 to demonstrate Crawford Technologies’ full line of solutions that automate and manage enterprise content, output management and document accessibility and the Alchem-e™ software suite, a solution that allows for greater visibility, accountability, command and control over operational workflow environments.