GMC Software Technology (GMC), a leader in customer communications management, will have a significant presence at Xplor International’s Xploration 16: The Customer Communications Conference, April 5-7 in Orlando. GMC will host decision-makers at its pre-conference Leadership Forum, showcase its newest communications technology at the event and participate in educational sessions.
Prior to the conference kick-off, on Monday, April 4, GMC will be hosting a Leadership Forum during which Madison Advisors’ research director, Stephanie Pieruccini, will present a whitepaper, “One Platform to Rule Them All,” concerning customer communication consolidation. The Forum will also feature GMC presentations on the state of the CCM industry, and the upcoming release of GMC Inspire R11.
In booth #5 at Xploration, GMC will showcase its flagship GMC Inspire customer communications management platform:
· GMC will highlight state of the art CCM use cases of GMC Inspire R10 that reduce design time, manage the shift from print to digital communications, enable consistent omnichannel communications and facilitate easier compliance.
· GMC will also provide a sneak peek into the capabilities of its innovative technology that will be part of the upcoming GMC Inspire R11 release. This includes software that is already available to GMC’s elite clients, who participate in GMC’s First Mover Advantage Program. GMC Inspire’s new Customer Journey Mapping, Mobile Advantage, Customer Preference Management and Control applications, will help users deliver customer journey maps, help manage customer preference across channels, display production dashboards for end clients and integrate into existing mobile applications.
Conference attendees are invited to take advantage of the educational sessions sponsored by GMC:
1. “The Great CCM Debate” panel to be held Tues. April 5 will include GMC’s VP of product, Scott Draeger. The panel is comprised of top CCM Providers and will explore such questions as what is the real definition of CCM, and what is needed to move from customer experience to customer engagement.
2. The breakout session “Adopting Mobile Technology to Drive Customer Communication” presented by GMC’s product marketing manager, Andrew Hellard, will be held Wed. April 6. The presentation will discuss how the future of business is digital and mobile is now driving customer communications.
3. GMC Software is also sponsoring the technology keynote “The Rise of the Customer Experience Ecosystem” presented by Rick Parrish, Forrester’s senior analyst serving customer experience professionals, on Thurs. April 7.
Additionally, GMC will also be awarded an Honorable Mention in the Xplor Technology of the Year Awards for its Customer Journey Mapping, a cloud-based technology that breaks down the silos between communication projects that are managed by different teams by elevating their preview, context, performance and value to the entire organization. GMC will also celebrate a company record in its Xplor EDP Challenge with 126 employees obtaining the prestigious Xplor EDP and EDA designations in 2015.