Today at Heimtextil, HP Inc. introduced the next generation HP WallArt Suite, an easy and innovative web-to-print experience designed to help small-to-medium sized print service providers (PSPs) in the decoration space.
The unique technology was created exclusively for HP’s line of Latex printers to address rising demands for e-commerce integration between PSPs and customers and is the first HP solution to integrate everything from the design process to quotes and customer orders in one place.
“Our PSP customers have told us they want easy-to-use, affordable, intuitive software that makes printing and communication with their customers easier,” said Joan Perez Pericot, worldwide marketing director, HP Inc. “With the new HP WallArt Suite, PSPs and their customers can manage everything from design to order information in real-time online.”
Features of the HP WallArt suite include:
• Improved interface that is intuitive and easy-to-use tailored specifically for end customers;
• Updated dashboard design to better manage customer orders;
• Easy web integration;
• Four free HP Wall decoration web apps;
• Access to different content sources such as Fotolia, Pattern Design, Instagram and Dropbox.
Today’s announcement is the first of many that builds on HP’s strategic vision of being the first open platform in the large-format market that allows the integration of different digital content apps and new applications development.
HP at Heimtextil 2016
At the HP booth (Hall 4, booth C15), HP will showcase an exciting display of design works by Robin Sprong, who developed the concrete wallpaper for the production area, designer Agustina, who designed the HP Latex concept proofing area, and designer Victoria Dvorzhanska, winner of “Best Digital Wallpaper Design” in 2015, who will showcase her winning wallpaper design throughout the exhibit. The hospitality area was designed by interior design studio Eque y Seta.
In addition, HP will also have presence at Hall 5.1, booth C29, displaying the new application solutions for window coverings demonstrating HP Latex Printing Technology enables virtually unlimited design options with highly efficient production.
HP will also showcase its latest portfolio of solutions at Heimtextil 2016 including:
• The HP Latex 310 and HP Latex 360 Printers that allow customers to take advantage of third-generation HP Latex technology for proofing interior decoration applications such as home textiles.
• The recently introduced HP Latex 3500 Printer for industrial customers looking for high-volume printing enabling more unattended operation with heavy-duty roll-handling and 10-liter ink cartridges.