Today, OKI Data Americas announces the availability of enhanced monochrome single function and multifunction printers within the U.S. and Canada. The B412dn, B432dn, B512dn, MB472w, MB492 and MB562w models combine a powerful feature set with high print volumes, large paper capacity, Wi-Fi® print capabilities, increased memory and low total cost of ownership (TCO). At competitive acquisition costs, these devices are ideal for demanding small workgroups, offering cost-effective and multipurpose printing capabilities. Furthermore, these monochrome printers offer notable advantages in productivity and media flexibility versus their competitors.
Each of the new devices offer mobile printing capabilities for tablets and smart phones by providing Apple® AirPrint™ for iOS™ devices and Google Cloud Print™ and OKI Mobile Print application for Android devices. OKI’s broad portfolio of office printers and solutions provides the high level of quality, reliability, performance, value and competitive advantages that small workgroups require.
Highlights of the B412dn, B432dn, and B512dn monochrome single function printers include:
- All models bring high productivity and reliability in a compact design.
- The B512dn delivers print speeds of 47 pages per minute (ppm) with the first page output in as little as 4.5 seconds1.
- They now offer 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory. They also feature a fast first page out time, high paper capacity and a low TCO.
- Devices produce clear and crisp output at up to 1200×1200 dpi resolution.
- Offering standard features which include duplex printing, separate toner and image drum, and optional Wi-Fi capability.
Highlights of the MB472w, MB492, and MB562w monochrome multifunction printers include:
- All models produce a fast first page out time, a quick recovery time from power save of 17 seconds and high paper capacity among their competitors2.
- The MB562w delivers print speeds up to 47 ppm1
- The devices now offer 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory, allowing for larger and more complex print jobs.
- The MB492 and MB562w include key features such as a fast time processing complex data and a 7″ LCD color touch screen for improved visibility and user-help functions
“Small, busy workgroups will find OKI Data’s newest monochrome single function and multifunction printers to be versatile office tools that can help maximize workplace efficiencies,” said Carl Taylor, Vice President of Marketing for OKI Data Americas. “These devices provide high productivity including increased memory and greater recovery times when compared to their competitors.”
OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI Data provides live3, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
1Published performance results based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
2As compared to mono print speed of Xerox 3325/NI, Lexmark MX410de, Brother MFC-8910DW and Samsung SL-M4070FR according to published product information listed on each manufacturer’s respective website.
3Available in the US and Canada only.