OKI Data Americas announces availability of the new C931e and C941e, upgrading its Multimedia Production Platform family of production-quality A3 color devices. These new, full-color devices deliver enhanced feature sets, speed, and superior output quality – including white and clear printing capabilities (C941e) – for those within the graphic arts and production space. The launch of the C931e and C941e underscores OKI’s ability to deliver innovative, functional, and high-quality printing technologies for an evolving marketplace.
The easy-to-use C931e and C941e are professional printing devices that handle a wide range of media for maximum output flexibility. With their professional-quality output, they are ideal for creative and opportunity-seeking print production houses, design firms and specialty print shops.
The unique five color printing capabilities of the C941e with white and clear gloss toner make it a real game-changer. Thanks to the white and clear printing capabilities of the C941e, artistic enhancements and the use of colored media are attainable for a fraction of the price of traditional offset or digital printing presses.
These devices enable companies and organizations to produce high quality documents, quickly and affordably. Their competitive acquisition and running costs yield a low overall total cost of ownership, delivering value and making them a sound business investment.
Highlights and enhancements of the C931e and C941e digital color printers include:
- Impressive media handling capabilities including dark media, envelopes, magnetic stock, polyester media,
- transparent film, and heavy stock up to 360 gsm
- Microfine toner for superior coverage, higher imprint density, and high-quality finish
- Multilevel LED printheads to maximize color fidelity
- Enhanced levels of white and clear toner density (C941e)
- High print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute1
- High capacity toner up to 38,000 pages2
- 2GB of memory
- Complimentary media tuning services for unique substrates
- Optional EFI® XF server or Harlequin™ raster image processor (RIP) for advanced color and job management
- An extended, on-site warranty of up to two years3
“OKI Data Americas is pleased to introduce the new C931e and C941e production-quality color printers,” said Carl Taylor, Vice President of Marketing for OKI Data Americas. “These remarkable devices can produce a diverse array of output for a wide range of applications. They are a valuable asset for anyone seeking professional quality output within a compact, easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain device.”
Taylor continued, “Especially by adding the optional feeders and finishing systems, users can be producing marketable output quickly and cost-effectively.”
The C941e and C941e will make their debut at the Graphics of the Americas tradeshow and conference taking place in Miami Beach later this month, and will be sold through the OKI Professional Color Partner program. For more information, email Product.Marketing@okidata.com.
OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI Data provides live4, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
- Based on ISO/IEC 19798.
- Published performance results based on laboratory testing of letter-size sheets, simplex. Individual results may vary.
- One year on-site warranty for the C941e and a two year on-site for the C931e.
- Available in the US and Canada only.