Quadient, the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), announces the general availability of Quadient Correspondence. Quadient Correspondence is a subscription-based SaaS solution that enables midsize insurers to create, approve and deliver regulatory compliant, accurate and personalized claims correspondence to customers across print and digital channels without relying on IT involvement. The solution allows insurers that in the past didn’t have resources or budget to invest in an end-to-end customer communications management (CCM) solution, to make the transformation to digital.
Key features and benefits of Quadient Correspondence include:
• Seamless integration with on-premise or SaaS-based claims systems
• Acceleration of the claims process due to its pre-loaded library of insurance-specific content, prebuilt workflows, cloud-based architecture and browser-based interface with no plug-ins
• The ability to create customized documents from a variety of templates in a controlled and compliant document editing environment
• Enablement of regulatory compliance with pre-approved document templates that are available to be edited if required
• An elevated customer experience, delivering claims correspondence across all channels, including email, SMS and print
Quadient Correspondence is a plug-and-play solution that offers a selection of the most commonly used claims correspondence templates. Quadient Correspondence enables the creation of communication templates in less than one hour; customized correspondence in less than one minute; automated approvals in less than one hour; the ability to onboard new employees in less than one day; and instant communication delivery through print and digital channels.
Additionally, Quadient Correspondence removes the need for ongoing installation, as all software upgrades are performed by Quadient. Quadient meets the worldwide gold standard for security and privacy in the cloud, and holds both ISO 27001 and 27017 certifications.
“The claims process is the most expensive and important customer touchpoint insurers have, and often the moment of truth in an insurer-consumer relationship,” said Tamir Sigal, chief marketing officer at Quadient. “Competitive differentiation relies on events like the claims experience, so we are excited to introduce Quadient Correspondence. It is a robust solution that finally enables smaller insurance organizations to operate like a Tier One enterprise, enabling immediate claims process improvement consumers will appreciate.”