Tucanna has announced the release of tFLOW version 3, which features a host of refinements that will continue to transform the way the graphic communications industry does workflow.
• Multiple levels of customization capability, including a new interface, dashboards, and customizable data fields, allowing each user to monitor information and relevant statuses
• tFLOW gets even better at playing with others in version 3, with variable data support – including barcodes – and REST API for bidirectional communication with other systems
• A more granular approach to task assignment and reporting, with configurable, independent workflows (multi approve, chain approve, etc) and independent order and job histories
• Extended autoproof capabilities: creates proofs on the fly, embedding information such as color channels, due date, revision number, contact person, etc.
• Customizable fields let users include any additional information needed to manage projects
• Audit information on Order and Job levels
• Dynamic filtering controls
• Updated messaging center eliminates the need for emails