Washington-based ACS is proud to announce we have been awarded distributorships for the new Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II wide format UV printer for Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana. ACS provides application and processing expertise on integrated workflow techniques and methods for the CNC Mechanized Cutting, Material Processing, UV Wide Format Printing and the Finishing Industries.
About the Fujifilm Acuity LED 1600 II
Designed for the printer that is new to wide format inkjet printing, or for users looking to save costs by printing with the newest LED UV curing technology, the Acuity LED 1600 II is ideal for a wide variety of promotional applications. A high-performance wide-format inkjet printer, this press features Fujifilm Dimatix printheads, and fast-curing Fujifilm UV LED inks for reliable and high quality printing on a range of flexible and rigid substrates. Its proprietary-design, long-life, low-heat LED light source consumes little energy, and contributes to its low operating cost.
The Acuity LED 1600 II features:
• Best-in-class productivity of 355 sq ft/hr for fast, high-quality printing
• Unique hybrid design for easy switchover between roll and rigid media
• Eight inks standard, CMYK, light cyan, light magenta, white and clearSingle pass printing of two or three layers of color, white, and clear inks simultaneously
• VersaDrop™ jetting technology precisely adjusts ink droplet size for smooth tonal gradations
• Fast-drying ink that allows for immediate processing
ACS is excited to offer this flexible, innovative, and affordable press to our Northwest partners.