|Volume XIX, Issue 33 | August 26, 2019
Brand owners and PSPs are increasingly concerned with color. As a complex and critical aspect of the digital printing process, color is maintained and measured throughout the production workflow with the use of software, spectrophotometers, and lighting boxes. In this week's exclusive editorial, we discuss color management tools.
For more Web-exclusive content, the latest news, and more, visit dpsmagazine.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out our September digital edition.
Color management software helps print service providers (PSPs) deliver accurate, concise color to brand owners as well as color-critical clients. Most solutions include tools that verify color, create profiles, and manage color mapping for digital printing... more >>
|Visit dpsmagdirect.com - our information portal - for more on the products and solutions described below.
CANON U.S.A, INC.
STANDARD FINISHING SYSTEMS
|MAKING BRANDS LOOK GREAT
Digital printers are capable of printing to corrugated materials for a range of packaging... more >>
TAKING PRINT FURTHER
|• Epson Introduces Next-Generation SureColor F6370 Dye-Sublimation Printer - Wide Format
• APTech and Print Media Centr Join Forcesto Offer Expert TechTalk Panels at PRINT 19 - Digital Print
• Introducing Our High Performance Synthetic Labelstock Range - Labels & Packaging
• Canon and PrinterLogic Integration Allows for Serverless Printing - Document Strategies
• IPMA and Association for PRINT Technologies Announce Continuation of Partnership - Digital Print
• Quadient Streamlines Access to Archived Documents and Data - Document Management
• Roland DGA Strengthens Color Product Sales Channel - Digital Print
• Madison Advisors Opens Call to Participate in Capture Service Provider Market Study - Document Management
Established in 1987, WAVE is an elite engineering services company with a wealth of experience in enterprise-level file management and publishing workflows. Our client base includes some of the most respected publishers...
XEIKON AMERICA, INC.
|DPS' Buyers' Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a resource of thought provoking content, spotlighting present applications and success stories in digital-content publishing for business leaders. Our editorial exclusively targets decision-makers charged with harnessing the document. Through dynamic implementation of enterprise communication initiatives, DPS readers can maximize their company's profitability. DPS is the most efficient media resource available, cutting across vertical market boundaries in topic areas including: Customer Retention Management (CRM), Scanning, Digital Printing, One-to-One Marketing, Content & Asset Management, Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), Web Publishing E-commerce and outsourcing. Copyright 2019 Digital Publishing Solutions. All rights reserved.