|Volume XIX, Issue 4 | January 28, 2019
MPS/MDS surpass basic hardware management and offers comprehensive solutions that streamline business document paths. A variety of strategies and tools—sometimes sector-specific—ensure each MPS/MDS customer’s solution is customized for cost savings and efficiency. In this week's exclusive editorial, we discuss MPS/MDS solutions.
For more Web-exclusive content, the latest news, and more, visit dpsmagazine.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out our January digital edition.
Managed print services (MPS) continue to evolve as more businesses request solutions that offer data protection, maintenance, and cost management. This transition leads to a new sales model that streamlines various document paths, allowing for the creation of managed document services (MDS)... more >>
|Visit dpsmagdirect.com - our information portal - for more on the products and solutions described below.
CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA
|COMBINING ARTS AND PRINT EDUCATION
Print education programs combine lessons, support services, and equipment training to... more >>
• EFI Connect Highlights New Opportunities for Customers - Workflow
• Recipients of 2018 Annual Scodix Design Awards Announced - Finishing
• New Fiery DFE and High-Speed LED Inkjet Solutions Digital Digital Print Growth - Inkjet
• Aleyant Adds Enhanced Support Services for Pressero and eDocBuilder - Workflow
• DOMINO to Host Digital Printing Spectrum 2019 - Digital Print
• Rollem's Champion Semi-Slitter is Ideal for Back-Slitting PSA Stocks - Finishing
• Colter & Peterson Introduces No-Frills Dealermart - Finishing
• New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available from Canon - Document Strategies
Heidelberg has been a reliable and highly innovative partner to the global printing industry for more than 160 years. We are helping to define the future trends in our industry with state-of-the-art technologies and...
|DPS' Buyers' Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a resource of thought provoking content, spotlighting present applications and success stories in digital-content publishing for business leaders. Our editorial exclusively targets decision-makers charged with harnessing the document. Through dynamic implementation of enterprise communication initiatives, DPS readers can maximize their company's profitability. DPS is the most efficient media resource available, cutting across vertical market boundaries in topic areas including: Customer Retention Management (CRM), Scanning, Digital Printing, One-to-One Marketing, Content & Asset Management, Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), Web Publishing E-commerce and outsourcing. Copyright 2019 Digital Publishing Solutions. All rights reserved.