|Volume XIX, Issue 22 | June 3, 2019
3D printing technology offers print providers an expanded arsenal of tools and technology to create models, prototypes, and functional parts. In this week's exclusive editorial, we feature a print provider that offers 3D printing services to meet the needs of its AEC clients.
For more Web-exclusive content, the latest news, and more, visit dpsmagazine.com. Follow us on Twitter and visit our website for the latest industry news. Also, check out our March digital edition.
AEC 3D PRINTING
Print providers invest in new technologies like three-dimensional (3D) printing to remain on the cutting edge. Additive technology allows for design freedom and extends beyond the limits of conventional printing. It also produces a variety of 3D models... more >>
|Visit dpsmagdirect.com - our information portal - for more on the products and solutions described below.
CANON SOLUTIONS AMERICA
Direct imaging (DI) presses combine the high quality of offset printing with the ease... more >>
• INX International Ink Company and VerifyMe Form Strategic Partnership - Consumables
• HP Announces Expansion of HP Indigo 8000 Digital Press Solution - Digital Printing
• UniNet Expands its Portfolio of Label Printing and Finishing Solutions - Lables & Packaging
• Aleyant Pressero Now Integrated with Parcelcast for Seamless Shipping - Workflow
• BlueCrest Names 2019 Innovation Award Winners - Mailing
• ColorGATE Productionserver 10 Achieves Compliancy with Ghent PDF Output Suite 5 - Workflow
• Canon Expands UVgel Printer Family with New Ocè Colorado 1650 - Wide Format
• HP Reinvents Print Experiences for AEC Pros - Document Management
|RELYCO SALES, INC.
With over 20,000 customer worldwide, Relyco is a leading provider of digital and inkjet substrate solutions, including REVLAR waterproof paper, DigiPOP custom packaging, REIMAGE carbonless forms, ULTRASEAL pressure...
REVIVE ADSERVER MOD
RICOH USA, INC.
|DPS' Buyers' Guide is available online 24/7 to provide you with information on companies
and their products when you need it. Click here to directly visit the guide!
|Editorial Mission: To provide a resource of thought provoking content, spotlighting present applications and success stories in digital-content publishing for business leaders. Our editorial exclusively targets decision-makers charged with harnessing the document. Through dynamic implementation of enterprise communication initiatives, DPS readers can maximize their company's profitability. DPS is the most efficient media resource available, cutting across vertical market boundaries in topic areas including: Customer Retention Management (CRM), Scanning, Digital Printing, One-to-One Marketing, Content & Asset Management, Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), Web Publishing E-commerce and outsourcing. Copyright 2019 Digital Publishing Solutions. All rights reserved.