Epson America today announced its newest on-demand color inkjet label printer, the ColorWorks® C4000, is now available through Epson’s authorized partners. The ColorWorks C4000 features comprehensive connectivity in a compact design for businesses that require high-resolution print quality and durable barcode and product labels.
Setting it apart from other on-demand color label solutions, the ColorWorks C4000 is compatible with ZPL II®, SAP, major middleware, and more for seamless integration into existing workflows. In addition, the C4000 has remote management tools to provide a streamlined way to manage and monitor a fleet of printers. With the ColorWorks C4000, businesses can harness the power of communication through color with crisp, photo-quality color labels on demand, at up to 1200 dpi resolution.
“Regardless of the industry, businesses need to keep up with swift changes and are looking for reliable, easy-to-use solutions that can maximize mobility and efficiency,” said Andy Scherz, senior product manager, Commercial Labels, Epson America, Inc. “No matter the label application – product, packaging, barcode, or shipping – the ColorWorks C4000 can deliver high-quality, durable color labels on-demand, with added features of connectivity and management tools, at a comparable price point to thermal label printers.1”
Additional ColorWorks C4000 features include:
- Remote Management Tools – For managing large fleets over the network
- Optional Wi-Fi connectivity2 – For printing from compatible devices3
- Compact, Robust Design – Dust- and water-resistant for high-duty-cycle environments; ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Exceptional Image Quality – Engineered with Epson’s PrecisionCore® printhead technology to deliver ultra-sharp text and precise barcodes and varying droplet sizes that can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations and fine image details
Durable, High-quality Labels – Meets BS-5609 certification4
- Enhanced Productivity – Eliminate the need to preprint; speeds up to 4″ per second5 and a fast time to first label
- Reliability – Engineered by Epson for demanding applications and backed by industry-leading service and support
The ColorWorks C4000 gloss and matte color inkjet label printers are available now through Epson’s trusted authorized retailers. For additional information, visit epson.com/colorworks. A brief video overview of the new ColorWorks C4000 is available here.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion.