GMC Software, a leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), announced today it has integrated DocuSign’s eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform into its GMC Inspire CCM solution to help enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformations. With DocuSign, organizations of every size, industry and geography can make every approval, decision, workflow and signature 100 percent digital for faster speed to results, increased security and compliance, lower cost and a great end user experience.
GMC’s integration with DocuSign accelerates business transactions by bringing CCM together with electronic signature processes to create a secure, all-digital customer experience throughout the document lifecycle, from customer onboarding through retention. GMC’s award-winning GMC Inspire, combined with DocuSign’s eSignature capabilities, provides a seamless, efficient communications experience, replacing printers, paper and mail with a unified, interactive digital customer experience.
“We are proud to partner with DocuSign as the global standard for eSignature and Digital Transaction Management as their secure, cloud-based platform is trusted by companies and consumers around the world,” said Tamir Sigal, CMO, GMC Software. “The integration of our two industry-leading technologies is a natural fit. GMC Software customers will benefit in many ways from the ability to transform business transactions with a quick, collaborative and secure way to digitally execute documents.”
“DocuSign is pleased to see GMC Software join the DocuSign Global Trust Network,” said Mark Register, SVP of Business Development and Channels, DocuSign. “The combination of DocuSign with GMC Inspire will bring the power of eSignature and DTM to more organizations around the world, helping to drive the digital transformation of business.”
By leveraging GMC Inspire with DocuSign’s electronic signature solution, enterprises of all sizes are able to:
• Realize revenue faster – Documents get completed and signed error free in minutes, radically accelerating cycle time to generate results—and revenue—sooner.
• Automate back-end document processing – DocuSign automatically pulls and updates information in existing business systems to eliminate manual rekeying of data and associated errors.
• Reduce operating costs – Reduce employee time spent preparing, sending, tracking, reconciling and handling documents, and eliminate paper, ink, printing, faxing and mailing costs.
• Increase customer satisfaction – DocuSign offers the convenience of signing anytime, anywhere, on any device.
• Empower line-of-business users – Through the technology integration, CSRs are able to quickly push customized documents and contracts to customers for quick and easy sign-off.
• Repurpose legacy systems and templates – Create cross-channel communications with eSignature capabilities quickly and easily.