GPA announces the addition of five new foil boards to their collection of Liquid Ink II substrates for HP Indigo presses. These sheets are perfect for producing high-impact metallic and holographic effects, and are exclusively available in North America from GPA.
Liquid Ink II Foil Boards add dimension to any brand or message, and are perfect for creating attention-grabbing collateral, including packaging, point-of-purchase displays, product tags, greeting cards, invitations, and business cards. Since they are printable on both sides, they allow for customization of the entire printed piece.
GPA currently offers Liquid Ink II Foil Boards in five different options for HP Indigo 10000 and 12000 presses with One Shot mode:
- Silver: uniform silver finish
- Rainbow silver sand: silver foil with rainbow holographic micro-glitter pattern
- Rainbow silver stream: silver foil with wavy rainbow holographic pattern
- Rainbow white stream: white foil with wavy rainbow holographic pattern
- Silver tubing: silver foil with subtle rainbow-colored tube pattern
GPA’s Liquid Ink II Foil Boards can be transformed through a variety of finishing processes, including laminating, die cutting, scoring, gluing, folding, embossing, and debossing. Printers can use their existing inks to create metallic embellishments in any color, and can pair them with white ink for captivating special effects.