GRAPH EXPO 15, and the co-located CPP EXPO, slated for September 13 – 16, 2015 at Chicago’s McCormick Place South will present this year’s most relevant and in-depth roster of seminars, hands-on lab sessions, and workshops-for the graphic communications industry. The “Transform” themed exhibition’s educational program will get a pre-show start with the popular EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference from 8:00 am to 12:00 noon on Sunday, September 13 immediately prior to the show floor opening.
This popular half-day conference will feature some of the top graphic communications industry experts who will explore “The Essential Element for Focused Growth.” It will also include the announcement of the 2015 MUST SEE ‘EMS “Best of Category” selections for the top technologies demonstrated across the show floor. Also, the 2015 Positively Print Award will be announced for the top advertising or promotional campaign that effectively promotes the sustainability and power of print in today’s media mix.
GRAPH EXPO 15 together with co-located CPP EXPO educational sessions are targeted to meet the needs of attendees in 12 key market segments: commercial printing, in-plant printing, transactional printing, quick printing, packaging and specialty printing, photo imaging, mailing and fulfillment, book printing and publishing, wide-format printing and imaging, newspaper printing and publishing, marketing and creative services, manufacturing and industrial printing, and media/print buying.
“The graphic communications industry is undergoing an unprecedented transformation, which makes the ‘Transform’ show theme especially relevant,” said Ralph Nappi, President of the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC). “The educational slate at this year’s show reflects that transformation and provides information and insight into the evolution of the existing and emerging technologies that attendees can use to build their businesses.”
The seminar program will cover a broad range of topics including, but not limited to: Digital Printing, Direct Mail, Inkjet, Printed Electronics, In-Plant Printing, Color Matching, the Internet, Augmented Reality, Wide-Format, Value Added, Design and Marketing, Package Printing, Sales, Acquisitions, Hybrid Documents, Offset Printing, Personnel, and much more. Examples of session topics include:
* “Super Staffing: TechCreative Tactics to Gain YOUR Competitive Edge”
* “Digital Press Integration: DOs & DON’Ts for Commercial Print Workflow”
* “Printed Electronics: Pioneering the ‘High Voltage’ Profits Potential”
* “Only the Best In-Plants will Survive – The Secrets of Leading In-Plants”
* “Internet Savvy: Secrets to Super-Effective Sales Prospecting”
* “New Tech Opportunities in Digital Cutsheet & Wide Format Printing”
* “50 ‘AH HA’ Marketing Innovations & Ideas”
* “Zen and the Art of Sales Management”
* “NEW Flexible Packaging Opportunities: Investments to Leverage Digital Print”
* “3D for Commercial Printers: Your NEXT Print Profit Pathway”
* “Web 2 Print as a Key Ingredient to Retain and Engage Customers”
Other educational offerings include a series of computer labs on topics such as InDesign for Non-Designers, Photoshop, Press Ready PDFs, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Show floor theater sessions will additionally round out the learning opportunities at this year’s industry event.