Madison Advisors president, Kemal Carr, and senior analyst, Gina Ferrara, will host a panel at Canon’s thINK 2016 Conference on what to consider in the build versus buy decision when it comes to outsourcing transactional print. The event, exclusively for Canon Solutions America production print customers and partners/sponsors, will take place October 10-12 in Boca Raton, Florida.
Madison Advisors’ panel discussion, to be held October 11 at 9:00-9:50 a.m., will cover the key considerations that drive the decision to outsource print and highlight strategies for in-plant operations to increase productivity and streamline operations to justify keeping print in-house. In addition, Carr and Ferrara will discuss how the benefits of color inkjet technology fit this profile and how organizations can justify the capital expense while getting the most out of an investment in that technology.
Specifics covered will include:
• The six factors that create the “Perfect Storm,” thus driving the decision to outsource print
• The good, bad and ugly for outsourcing print—the positives and negatives of outsourcing print and what mistakes to avoid when outsourcing
• Color inkjet technology—what are the benefits of including this technology in the decision stream, how to make the most of an investment and how to generate interest in transitioning from monochrome to color documents across your organization
• Outsourcing: Three options to consider—outsourcing print is one solution, but it is not the only solution
• Defending against the outsourcing conversation—strategies for keeping print in house and the rain gear needed to defend against the “Perfect Storm”