Madison Advisors today announced the research planned for completion in 2016. The research covers the latest in industry trends topics that include customer communications management (CCM) solution overviews, best practices in production efficiencies for both enterprises and print service providers and the adoption of cloud solutions. All content is planned to better enable enterprise organizations, service providers and technology providers to achieve their strategic objectives around customer communications and publishing services.
Focused Research topics planned are:
• Enterprise and Print Service Providers Best Practices Overview
• Customer Communications Management Market Software Overview
• Impact of Color on Customer Communications
• Maximizing ROI and Production Efficiencies with Color Inkjet Printers
Emerging Trends surveys planned include:
• Cloud: Are we ready?
• Print Service Provider Survey: eAdoption Trends
• Enterprise: Preference Management and Customer Experience
• Enterprise and Print Service Providers: 2017 Investment Plans
In addition to the research and emerging trend surveys, Madison Advisors will provide updated editions of three Market Overviews:
• Service Provider Market Overview, 2nd Edition
• Service Provider Market Study, 5th Edition
• CCM Hosted Managed Services Provider Overview, 1st Edition