Running a business without an online strategy is a rarity these days. In 2022, the absence of an online business presence might as well be the same as no presence at all for potential new customers. More printers than ever are including ecommerce in their business strategy.
Customer’s Canvas is purpose-built to help printing companies of any size move online. Customer’s Canvas is a robust set of tools that leverages web-to-print technology to achieve your printing business’s goals. It is crafted for printing companies and combines powerful product personalization and preflight capabilities with unprecedented flexibility.
It was developed both for print service providers building their own websites and for those who provide marketing services.
Our team’s decades of experience have gone into developing the most flexible web-to-print editor on the market, capable of implementing complex personalization scenarios without breaking the bank.
Create any ordering workflow for both B2B and B2C applications
- Let your clients personalize predesigned templates or design products from scratch
- Set up automatic preflight checks on files uploaded by customers
- Save your clients’ designs in their private storefronts for reordering
Empower your clients to personalize nearly any type of print product
- Single-sheet and multipage products
- Promo products
Print custom orders the way your customers intended
- Create proof files and product previews
- Load your equipment color profiles to ensure an accurate color match
- Export finished designs to print-ready files to complete orders properly
Provide your buyers with value-added services
- Post-press features like foiling, UV-coating, and other options
- Variable data printing for direct mail
- Upsell relevant products personalized with customer data during the checkout process
We rolled out a major update this fall that includes a brand-new Product Information Management module, an enhanced editing experience for smart templates, and genuine scalability to accommodate projects of any volume.
Whether you are considering web-to-print as part of your business strategy or looking for options to enhance your current web-to-print application, our engineers are eager to help you find out if Customer’s Canvas is a good fit for you.
Request an on-demand webinar to learn more about our technology at customerscanvas.com/DPS.
Oct2022, DPS Magazine