Neenah will present at Dscoop 2016, the largest digital printing user group in the graphics industry, with a heavy focus on its ever-expanding portfolio of solutions for the various digital printing markets including digital printing, wide format printing and digital packaging. Visit Neenah, a Platinum sponsor of Dscoop San Antonio at BOOTH 151, April 14-16.
“The large and diverse attendee makeup of the Dscoop conference has always made this “the” market event for new product innovation from a supplier standpoint,” said Greg Maze, Senior Brand Manager for Digital and Wide Format at Neenah. “HP continues to lead in terms of print technology from the digital sheet-fed perspective, and now the growing emphasis on wide format and packaging applications has expanded the reach and importance of being involved. That’s why Neenah has continued to expand its presence at this event year after year.”
Neenah will showcase its digital expansion in three areas:
Neenah® Digital Papers
A significant expansions to Neenah’s ever-growing digital offering has resulted in a digital portfolio of 20 Neenah brands, which translates to over 300 popular colors, textures, finishes, and weights. Highlights include:
· New Sheet Sizes: 13 x 19 and 19 x 13 sheets throughout the line, and 20.75 x 29.5 and 29.5 x 20.75 for the HP Indigo® 10000.
· New Weights: Neenah has increased its heavier weights across the line with an expanded offering of 70 Text, 100 Text, and 80 Cover.
· New Packaging Items: Neenah® Folding Board Digital is now available in 18pt and 24 pt. Perfect for cosmetic and fragrance boxes, gift cards, hang tags, electronics and confectionary packaging.
· New Cross Platform: Neenah® Digital Color Copy is now optimized for both liquid and dry toner digital print applications, making it a true cross platform digital sheet.
A new comprehensive swatchbook with print demonstrations is available to Dscoop attendees.
Neenah Wide Format
Whether it’s indoor/outdoor signage, backlit displays, banners, or point of purchase displays, Neenah has a wide format paper-based solution. Neenah will showcase it’s unique portfolio of both flexible and rigid wide format digital papers, perfect for applications such as: trade show displays, exhibit materials, posters, window clings, in-store signage, wall murals, fine art prints, and more.
“We’ll be on hand at Dscoop to discuss our wide range of paper-based products for wide format printing,” said Maze. “From color matching consistency, that can eliminate the need for global brands to press check around the world, to the obvious environmental advantages for retail outlets with constant sign change outs and brands with sustainable messages, to the high-quality printability of paper versus vinyl, we’re looking forward to educating the market on the advantages of paper-based solutions.”
Neenah® Folding Board Digital
Three new packaging products have been added to the Neenah Digital Papers portfolio to offer a stylish, premium and versatile choice for specialty, short-run folding carton.
· Available in 18pt and 24 pt, Vellum finish
· Offered in Bright White, 100 PC White, and Deep Black
· Easily scores and folds through the converting process
· Perfect for cosmetic and fragrance boxes, gift cards, hang tags, electronics and confectionary packaging.
“Visitors to our booth at Dscoop will learn about Neenah’s growing capabilities for digital, wide format and packaging, areas that are increasingly crucial to the success of quick-turn programs common in today’s digital print operations. We want to learn from our customers too. That’s what makes Dscoop so unique,” said Maze.